We’re currently working on this feature and if this is something you’d like to see, please let us know by voting.22 votes
This is related to a known bug in Wirecast, here are two workarounds to try:
1. Make sure the “Open last document on startup” box is checked in Wirecast prefs
2. Make sure your Wirecast document has been saved (i.e. it should not be named Untitled)2 votes
We’re actively working on this feature. Please vote to let us know if this is something you would like.1 vote
We’re currently working on it.. let us know if you’d like this by voting.1 vote
Paladin Link is designed for single ipad running paladin producer, however, it will work with multiple ipads. Each iPad will require significant bandwidth to operate efficiently, but if you notice issues, we recommend using one iPad.1 vote
It is recommended to connect systems using Paladin Link via ethernet cable. Sending video over wifi can introduce lag.
If your router allows, utilize a 5ghz channel.1 vote
• Download the free Paladin Producer iPad app in the iTunes store.
• Go to store.yourpaladin.com to purchase Paladin Link.
• You’ll receive a receipt via email with a link to download and activate Paladin Link.
• Install and enter the product key included in the email.1 vote
• Download and install Paladin Producer on your iPad from the iTunes store.
• Purchase and download Paladin Link on your computer and install.
• Activate using the product key provided after purchase.
• Join your computer and iPad to the same Wi-Fi network.
• Start Wirecast.
• Click Broadcast, select Virtual Camera Out/ Start.
• On the iPad, tap Paladin Producer.
• Tap to select your Paladin Link enabled computer.1 vote
• Wirecast 4.3.1 or greater
• Paladin Link on a computer which meets minimum requirements
• Wi-Fi or ad-hoc network
• Windows 7 or greater
• iPad 2 or greater. iPad 4 recommended.
• Internet connection for activation.
• Wi-Fi network for operation.
• Quad core i7 or equivalent
• 8GB RAM1 vote
- Don't see your idea?